4.26.2008

one more thing...

So, I went into my friend Krista's blog, clicked on her friend Lynn's blog, who had the following which she got from her friend's blog...

Anyway, I think it is amusing that I am a "German Shepherd" - the breed of dog I want to have someday! Besides the "perfectionist" label, I am not sure how much else is true for me, but hey, it was fun! :)

What dog breed are you? I'm a German Shepherd! Find out at Dogster.com

This is the description:

German Shepherd

The Perfectionist

Doggedly dedicated to getting the job done, you don't let silly little distractions get in the way of putting in a full day's work. And after you come home, chowing down on a little grub and taking a little catnap is all it takes to get you up and at 'em for round two, whatever that may entail. Your dogma emphasizes the importance of hard work, and you swim laps around your dog-paddling, time-wasting co-workers. Your cleverness leads to you often being entrusted with some pretty important tasks, which you are always more than happy to sink your canines into. You really dig being outdoors and love a bit of exercise, but you draw the line at the ridiculous stuff, choosing a game of beach volleyball over Pilates in the park any day.

3 comments:

krista said...

I was a poodle!!!!
I didn't think the description fit me very well at all so I didn't post it.

Didn't know you wanted a German Shepherd...does your hubby like dogs too?

Karla said...

yeah, i was a poodle at first, but i did it again (as some of the questions i couldn't decided between 2 answers). I don't know how much the gsd fits me, but it was fun!

as far as dogs go, i would be happy with a cat, but hubby definitely prefers dogs! most likely we'll get a gsd, or a dobie...he wants a dog that can ride with him! :)

are you guys going to get any pets again?

krista said...

Not anytime soon.
We've decided the next time we add a pet (dog) to our household, they will take up residence OUTSIDE, and that necesitates a larger backyard--aka a single family home.

I could do without a dog,(such a pain to make arrangements for when you leave the house, even for a day), but Pete grew up with them and I know Natalia would love one. We'll see.