4.25.2008

new stuff

As you can see, I've added some elements to the right. The first is a list of my top rated songs - well, just about all of them! A few of them are linked to youtube, so check those out. Sort of like my list of favorite things, this gives you another glimpse into who I am! :) (and how eclectic my music tastes are!) And, for the record, I liked "hallelujah" before it was on American Idol and became popular again (remember - I've never watched Idol)!

Below that is my Shelfari bookshelf (thanks, Krista, for this idea!). I have literally read thousands of books, and it is amazing how hard it is was for me to start this shelf! But, now my memory is ticking, so more books could be added later. If you move your mouse over the book, a pop-up window will give you the reasons why that particular book is on my shelf (again, an eclectic mix, I know!)

Finally (again from Krista!), there is my Yahoo! avatar. I don't teach at a high school and I am not that thin (I wish!), but the rest is pretty true to form! The avatars are great fun to play around with, so "I" might change from time to time...

Oh, before I go, I wanted to add a few things to my "favorite things" list! :)

28. Volkswagen Jetta TDI (red, especially)
29. iMac
30. bread and other baked goods
31. Costco
32. the color green
33. sitting by a campfire
34. walking barefoot
35. daffodils
36. going to Washington, D.C.
37. old family photographs (as in black & white)

Until next time...

1 comment:

krista said...

The ideas didn't originate with me! I "stole" the Shelfari and Avatar ideas from Lynn! :-)

Great job on the blog so far!