4.14.2008

hello.

I'm giving in.

There have been other popular things to do that I have not given into: watching Survivor or American Idol, creating a MySpace or Facebook page, having kids...But just like I gave into getting a cell phone (hey, I like to think I held out for awhile, but no, I can't live without it), I am giving in and trying my hand at blogging.

I'm not really sure what I will write about: I don't have kids, I am not artistic in any way, shape, or form, and I don't consider myself much of a writer. But, last night as I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep, ideas for blog postings kept running through my head. So, here I am. Trying it out. Wondering how long I will actually keep this up before I run out of things to say. (OK, those of you who know me well think that will never happen, but I'm not so sure)...

P.S. Happy 1st Birthday, Trey!

2 comments:

krista said...

YEAH! I'm your first commenter!
(Let me warn you--I too said I'd never blog thinking it just wasn't my thing...enough said.)
And I highly doubt you'll run out of things to say soon!
***It gives me a thrill when people leave me comments. I know. I need a life.

Welcome to bloggyville!

Karla said...

It's all because of you, you know!

Yeah, I think I will be excited when people leave me comments, too. (which reminds me...i have some i want to leave on your blog....) :)