12.31.2009

one last post for 2009

After waking up to snow again this morning - that I was NOT expecting - I thought I would change my header photo to something more appealing: the beach! I'm not sure what year this was taken, I'm thinking probably the 1940s sometime, but it was taken in Ocean Grove, NJ. I got the picture from my Grandma Hershey's box of pictures she was giving away at the Hershey Christmas dinner on Sunday.

Oh, and the significance of Ocean Grove to me? Mike proposed to me under one of the piers there!

Until next year... (sorry, couldn't resist!)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

If baby is a boy, I have a blue 2T (I think) Ocean Grove shirt he could borrow (I guess a girl could too). You could do family pictures there.

(Glad to see you have time to post blogs put not answer my calls.

krista said...

I love your header, especially bc it's got a history!

Where is Ocean Grove in comparison to Ocean City, NJ?

Brittany said...

i love the picture! you always snag good ones from grandma.

oh.... and i love courtney's comment. haha!!