I saw this on a Facebook page and decided it looked like fun. I have used one of my most visited websites, IMDB, and my memory to come up with the following movie quotes. You need to guess what movie it's from (and if you are really good, the character and/or actor who said it). If you are correct, I will put the answer and your name at the end of the quote. DO NOT CHEAT and go onto IMDB yourself!!!! Most of them should be quite easy if you know me at all! :)
1. "You want something done, you've got to do it yourself!" (Mich, I thought this was appropriate, considering the cabin conversations!) :)
2. "Oh, well, thank you very much, very nice of you. Your vote of confidence is overwhelming."
3. "It's called evasive driving, sweetheart!"
4. (This next one - well, way too easy, and way too hard to just pick 1 great quote...Krista, you ready?) "Those French. They hate us, they smoke, they have a whole relationship with dairy products I don't understand."
5. "That, my friend, is a magical combination of corn flour, dehydrated cheese solids, BHA, BHT, and good old MSG; a.k.a., the chip, nacho cheese flavor."
6. (I really wanted to use my favorite, but that would have been very easy, so you get this one instead) "That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."
7. "Certainty of death, *small* chance of success... What are we waiting for?"
8. "Its amazing. You look like a normal person but actually you are the angel of death."
9. "The difference is you're still sickeningly handsome, whereas I look increasingly like my Aunt Mildred."
10. "I do hope we wont have any unseasonable cold spells, they bring on so much influenza. And the whole of our family is succeptable to it."
Have fun!
making the best
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment