4.05.2009

a beautiful day at the park

My cold, or whatever I had this week, is finally abating - still not 100%, but definitely better. I was glad, then, that I was still able to watch Trey today. After Courtney came home, she convinced me to go along with her and Trey to East Lampeter Park since it was so nice outside (and since it won't be as nice the rest of the week). What fun! Trey is definitely at the age where he is mimicking EVERYTHING you say - and it just warms my heart when he uses my name! (as it does when the other 2 year olds I know say it, too!) I got permission to share the following pictures and short video with you.
In the video, Trey is climbing. The first time he did this (which had been about an hour before), I said, "Be careful, Trey" and "Don't fall, Trey." For all subsequent climbs (either there, or on any other equipment), he would say one of those two phrases. In the video, he is saying the latter. Towards the end he says something like, "Karla, tie shoes" because I had just tied his shoes before the climb. TOO FUNNY!



Anyway, I have posted 3 other times this week, so make sure you check them out below if you haven't already! :) Oh, and can anyone name the plant in the new header pic? It's from a tree in Courtney's front yard and we don't know what it is (it is a very white flower).

Until next time...

No comments: