11.08.2008

happy birthday, baby!

Yesterday was Mike's 33rd birthday. He got to celebrate it with some friends at lunch (thanks for the Princess cake, Ed!! LOL), and then hung out with a bunch of teachers at D&S Brasserie. They were in on my present to him (sorry, no details here!) and I just wanted to show that Mike DID keep up his end of the bargain...Isn't he so handsome? :)

(BTW, Brittany, I had to cut his hair since you now live too far away!!!!)


BEFORE


AFTER
(He didn't want me taking his picture!)

Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krista and I are proud of him for keeping up his end of the bargain. Looking good Mike!

Karla said...

LOL

Thanks, you two!

(but why anonymous this time?) :)

krista said...

A Princess cake, huh? :oP LOL

I agree with "anonymous"--looking studly there sir! (And I'm not opposed to SOME scruff.)

Happy Birthday Mike!