11.01.2008

oh, wait, here's one more!

I forgot I wanted to share some pictures!


Barnstormers Game - September 20

Our friend, Kate, wanted to hang out last night (Halloween) and she decided that we were all going to dress up. This caused a bit of angst on my part, until I arrived at Salvation Army. My housewife-about-to-get-in-the-shower getup only cost $10 (from slippers to the curlers on my head - all from SA!) Mike was "Joe the Plumber" who I called when my shower wouldn't work! :)
I am trying to get out of paying my repair bill!

Me in all of my glory

All of us at Quips

Late at night, curlers out, trying out the fedora - is it just me or do I sort of look like Brittany? (as in my sister, not Britney the singer)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

i LOVE the first picture, haha hilarious. and no.. you don't look like me. more like britney