Okay, I am not a huge fan of winter (I prefer to call myself a "tropical fish") but even I get excited about the first substantial snowfall of the season (oh, and don't get me wrong: I also enjoy the occasional snow day)! Today's snow was perfect: light enough that I only had to scrape my car 2x (instead of digging it out), soft enough to be beautiful, and it was warm enough that the roads weren't that bad (although the paper said that there were 45 accidents in the county today!?!). I couldn't help but take pictures, starting on my drive to school! :) Stay warm!
Your pics are so pretty...even though I hate the snow and winter! And why did I move to CT?? We haven't had any snow here yet but have had below freezing temps. which, needless to say, I'm not very happy about! Grrr!!
1 comment:
Your pics are so pretty...even though I hate the snow and winter! And why did I move to CT?? We haven't had any snow here yet but have had below freezing temps. which, needless to say, I'm not very happy about! Grrr!!
Post a Comment