Anyway, Bible School took up the morning, and in the afternoons I worked on my 1-credit class. I had told myself that I wouldn't go home until all of that work was submitted. By Sat., I was ready to go home, but unfortunately, my work wasn't done. Mon. at noon I submitted the last assignment and my car was packed by 1pm!
I do have to say that although the weather was entirely too cold for the clothes that I had packed, everything was beautiful. So, I end this post with a lot of pictures from the week in Johnstown (well, the surrounding area anyway).
June 15th, my husband rode out with me and we went water-skiing with my 2 sisters and their significant others (husband & boyfriend) at the Youghiogheny River Lake. Hubby then rode back home with my youngest sister and her boyfriend. The first picture is from wikipedia. I took the rest.




3 comments:
Wow, you HAVE been busy! Glad to hear there were some fun and relaxing parts included.
I love the new header photo--did you take it? Is the Avatar new too?
Hope we can connect sometime this summer now that it sounds like things have settled down a bit...er, except for maybe the kitchen renovations. LOL (Do things EVER really settle down completely?!?!?)
Oh, I forgot to comment on the pig's stomach!!!! How could I forget that? :-P
"We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!"
Side note: for once the word verification below actually looked like it could be a veritable word!!! "puruxomi" Am I right?
OK, I know I'm strange.
no, things never really settle down, but I would LOVE to get together with you guys - and see the growing belly! :) Call or e-mail when it suits you best (Sat. are no good for us - too many weddings!)
Nope, the avatar isn't new. If you look back in the posts I talk about it (I'm too lazy to figure out where!) :)
Post a Comment