First of all, thank you to everyone for your words of support both in the comments section on here and on Facebook. They were much appreciated!!
I was very nervous today at the doctor's - I can't really put my finger on the reason(s) why. But, maybe that was the reason my blood pressure was the highest it's ever been! Now, I just feel drained. Exhausted. Emotional. I should be excited that at 9:30 Thursday morning I will be in the operating room getting ready to meet this creature that has made my life so very interesting for the last 39 weeks. Instead, I just feel like crying. Stinkin' hormones. Maybe it is because there is NO WAY to know what life is going to be like after 10:00 and the appt. today just made it that much more real that this is really going to happen...hmm...this could be a "con" that I had not thought of for knowing when Baby is coming: too much time to think about it! :)
Anyway, I just thought I would share...oh, and here's a link with more information on Centering Pregnancy. I thought it was a national thing, so I did a quick google search. I actually saw one article abstract on the NIH website that said it has been around since 1995! Anyway, check it out if you are interested!
Until next time...
1 comment:
you'll be an awesome momma... this i know for sure. i can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment