
There are a number of websites out there that you can use to upload pictures, order prints, create photo books and other items, etc., and I have tried a number of them. However, my favorite site, HANDS-DOWN, is shutterfly.com. First of all, I LOVE that Shutterfly NEVER deletes your account - once you upload your pictures to your account, they will continue to be there (this is not the case for most other sites) - and this is FREE!
I have also found that the quality of Shutterfly's photo products is amazing. I have used the site for Micah's birth announcements, Christmas cards, calendars, photo books, photo mugs, ornaments, and more. Never have I been disappointed!
And, if I had been disappointed, Shutterfly has excellent customer service. Once I accidentally shipped a photo book to an incomplete address; Shutterfly responded immediately and I was able to get a new book shipped quickly and inexpensively.
Another great feature that Shutterfly has is their Share site. With this, you can create your own website to post pictures or photo products to share with others (if you have an old Christmas card of mine, you will see the address and password for my share site).
I could say more, but I have to go and get my photo book for Israel completed, Christmas cards designed, and Micah's 1st Christmas ornament ordered - all on Shutterfly of course! Check the site out - you won't be disappointed!
No comments:
Post a Comment