I am trying! I have been working on a post for a month...and still not finished. Somehow I keep finding other things (or being?) to occupy my time! But, it is coming. The post won't be some spectacular piece of writing. Rather, it is just a documentation of Micah's 1st month of life.
I am trying hard to not just give up on this blogging thing; at this point I have decided that at the very least it can be a record of Micah's life. I am such a stinkin' perfectionist...and reading other blogs that are so very well-written...
At least I helped make a very beautiful baby, if I can say so myself! Look at this little guy!!!
4 comments:
yep it's true.... he is ADORABLE! love this picture! :)
I knew you would just love mommyhood! It's the best! And he is so so cute! Can't wait to meet the little guy.
welcome to mommyhood...you're concentrating on what's most important right now. :-)
micah is so stinkin' cute. who cares if he takes over your blog. (well, we do want to hear about you guys too though.) you could just rename it "(def.) CUTENESS"
besides, if i didn't record my kids' development and funny sayings on my blog they probably wouldn't get recorded anywhere. i still am afflicted by "mommy brain" so remembering those details is not happening!
hope i get to meet your little man sometime soon.
Hey Karla! I just have to say that Micah is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! Enjoy every minute...they go so fast!
Post a Comment