1.02.2009

and then things get put into perspective...

This morning I took a nice long nap, woke up feeling a bit better and decided to spend some extended time on the computer reading blogs. You know how it goes - you go on one friend's blog, click on one of the blogs that they read, click on another one from there, and SUDDENLY, everything gets put into perspective.

By doing the above, I came across "Confessions of a CF Husband." This young couple has already faced so many monumental obstacles and are still able to praise God and now I am embarrassed by the complaining I did last night. I am not removing that post, because I want to keep this reminder to be thankful for the good health that I have. I might not be able to breathe well right now, but I know that I will be able to in the future. I do not have to battle a terminal illness that literally takes your breath away.

Please check out this site. You will be uplifted, I promise!

Until next time...

No comments: