Krista tagged me on this, so I thought I would join in on the fun!
3 Things...
3 places I go all the time: school(work), Costco, Giant Grocery Store (wow, that's depressing!)
3 people who email me: pretty much no one on an even semi-regular basis - again, more depressing! Although Carolyn (a dear, dear friend from college) e-mails on occasion, and Courtney (my old roommate) does when she just needs to tell me something quick; usually we just call
3 favorite places to eat: #1 is definitely El Serrano Mexican Restaurante (even after working there, I would eat there in a heartbeat!), Yumi (an Asian fusion restaurant in NJ), and Rice & Noodles (a Vietnamese place that is the absolute best!)
3 places I would rather be right now: on an island, by the beach, someplace warm (oh, does that only count as 1 place?) :)
3 TV shows I could watch over and over: does this mean the same episodes? or 3 different shows? I'm going to answer the latter: Clean House (for many reasons, 1 being that I don't feel so bad about my own house!), Law & Order, Bones
3 people who will do this: I have no idea; I don't even know if 3 people read this! :)
making the best
8 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, thanks for being a good sport! I hope you didn't feel pressured.
Does leaving comments count as email? :-P
I'm about to check out your book list. I need some good suggestions about now.
Post a Comment